Skip to content

Neera: I know she means well, but her timing is terrible!

So, picture this... Lorvan is dying. Mostly due to Viconia's efforts to eviscerate him with her blade barrier. We've been through hell. Powered the Planar Sphere with the heart of a demon. Lorvan has one last request... to see the sun before he dies. It is right as we leave the sphere to enter the sunlight, the last sunlight that Lorvan will see, that Neera decides to start talking about our relationship. After our conversation, then Lorvan decides to give me his sphere. I'm speechless. There are so many things wrong with this on several levels...

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    In the English version, his name is Lavok.
  • OcculusXOcculusX Member Posts: 99
    My mistake! :)
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    The situation is funny yeah, but there's tons of dialogue that waits for you to get out of a dungeon before it triggers, even if the timer is up. Besides, the bastard DID get to see the sun, he never requested getting attention for his last words :)
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    To be fair, there's many incidents of Aerie giving birth to CharName's child at rather awkward times, such as during the final boss fight.
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    edited November 2013

To be fair, there's many incidents of Aerie giving birth to CharName's child at rather awkward times, such as during the final boss fight.

Well, these things just come when they're ready I suppose. Nothing you can really do about it.

(Although that's never happened to me; I'd have thought the timer would be on hold. But then, when I romanced her before I always 'cheated' the birth just before the final fight anyway... if only it were that easy in real life.)
  • OcculusXOcculusX Member Posts: 99
    "To be fair, there's many incidents of Aerie giving birth to CharName's child at rather awkward times, such as during the final boss fight. "

Nothing induces labor faster than a violent encounter with some demons, I guess.