Skip to content

How to get make Hexxat romanceable as a male

RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
I was messing with the global variables and finally i think i managed to get Hexxat Romanceable as a male CHARNAME. Tested it and it seems to work perfectly

In case anyone wanted to know how to do it here are the steps

1. Get EEkeeper
2. Open your save game with EEkeeper after recruiting Hexxat
3. go to the global variables tab in EEkeeper
4. Add the following Variables

HexxatMatch =1
HexxatRomance =1
HexxatRomanceActive =1
HexxatLovetalks =1

then save the game.

Load that game and Hexxat can now be romanced as a male. Test it out or accelerate using

SetGlobal("HexxatLovetalksTimer","GLOBAL",1)

Hope you enjoy your time with your new formerly lesbian lover :)

Regards

Comments

• tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Thanks for posting this
  • MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    In how far does this approach fit to the actual dialog lines?
    Do Hexxat and main char keep it vague or do they on some point mention that the main char is female?
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    @Ryofu
    thk you Ryofu, i always wished to have an affair with an evil manipulative cool vampire **ùù*ù* ; my dream came true now.. and i'm almost sure the exact same interchangeable modern lines will be perfect too, cool! :*)
  • QbertQbert Member Posts: 195
    How in the world could one ever relax enough to become romantic with a Vampire? i know i would have serious performance issues due to the distraction of watching out for my neck!
  • JerrinJerrin Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2013

In how far does this approach fit to the actual dialog lines?
    Do Hexxat and main char keep it vague or do they on some point mention that the main char is female?

It doesn't alter dialogs, unless for some reason the devs left male-romance dialogs in there for us to find when using this particular trick.

What you're really doing in this case is telling the game that the romance is alive and active - regardless of any requirements.

If you manage to kill the romance during the game by saying something improper, you can also bring it back by resetting the same variables mentioned here.

At least I think you can - haven't gone digging through all the dirty romance variables. On that note, thanks Ryofu. Now I don't have to go digging.

Edit: I confirmed my supposition that the dialogue would still be geared towards women. My male CHARNAME just described himself as a "daughter of Bhaal.."

Go gender confusion!
  • DisgruntlerDisgruntler Member Posts: 100
    They compliment each others 'assets' and agree to compare them sometime.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    My joke answer is the girdle of gender changing. My irritation is that the topic of your thread essentially is a spoiler.