Skip to content

Updated portraits

sirthaddaeussirthaddaeus Member Posts: 41
edited August 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
I'd love to see Nat create alternate portraits of all BG1 npcs. Anyone else thinking the same?

I know it won't and can't happen, but would be pretty damn cool!
pablo200783Syntia13Necdilzor

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    We could get an actual elf portrait for Coran.
  • pablo200783pablo200783 Member Posts: 96
    Agree with this idea. Plasmocat's "BG1 NPCs in BG2 Style" http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?app=gallery&album=16, additional protraits made by XVIII BG1 NPC Portrait Pack http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?app=gallery&album=6&sortby=idate&sortorder=asc&st=25. Hope this mod will be add to game.
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    While it cant "officially" be done, it would be awesome if he did a "alternate portrait pack" DLC later that we could install and replace them.
    The_New_Romance
  • EleosEleos Member Posts: 48

Hope this mod will be add to game.

I don't think I'm the only one, but if I am then I just have to say it:

I always found those portrait packs really... odd looking. There is just something off about most of them and they are certainly not of the quality to warrant being added to the game officially.

*shudder*
    ScooterXzarNecdilzor
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    Well lets just hope that updating our portraits will be alot simpler in the coming game.
    Necdilzor
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Don't forget a bunch of new ones have been created that we haven't seen yet!
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    @Eleos
    Agree, I havent seen a decent alternative portrtait pack on modding sites. They usually look too amateurish and girly - add a couple of photoshop brushes and call it a day.
    ConphantusEleos
  • bill_zagoudisbill_zagoudis Member Posts: 207
    just replace viconia's with the bg2 one and i'm fine,though sure the more updates the better
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Fully agree about Viconia's portrait. Haha still remember when I first played BG2 and thought she was blonde before realising after a while that it's a hood from a cloak