Skip to content

The city guards and cowled wizards are keep pursuit me.

My team were all evil alignment character and reputations was 3.
I had killed them couple times, but they show up every time when i enter or change the map.
Any solutions ? thank you.

Comments

• RenulanRenulan Member Posts: 109
    Reload.
  • FouneFoune Member Posts: 53
    Invisibility for whole group go to the temple in Waukeen's Promenade and donate. Might try to do that in Tradesmeet aswell, don't think they have amnish guards or cowled wizards there.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Keep killing them and loot their rare spell scrolls and sell their full plate mails...

If your group is hasted you can walk away from them before they can start talking.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Not sure about how to get the cowled wizards off your back after they start hounding you, but you can get a license from the Government district's main building for 5k GP. Get that and you'll never get in trouble for casting spells by the cowled wizards ever again.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Or don't get the license and keep killing them for loot and XP.
  • rathe101rathe101 Member Posts: 61
    How much rep do you lose for murdering the cowled wizards?
  • Corey24Corey24 Member Posts: 3
    I think donate to temple helps, they did't show after my rep up to 8, thank you guys.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2013
    In the future it may be easier to go to the temple in Trademeet. At least if you have it unlocked anyways. Less chance of enemies attacking you happening :)
  • Corey24Corey24 Member Posts: 3
    rathe101 said:

How much rep do you lose for murdering the cowled wizards?

killing those guys did't lower your rep, i got drop after killing couple knights in temple district.
  • ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    Keep killing them until they stop coming.