Skip to content

How do I start the second part of Neera, Dorn and Hexxats quests?

So I have team evil+neera as my party and I have done 75% of chapter 2 and Hexaat still hasnt said anything about her superior (even though its been 37 days since I got her) I am not sure if there is another quest to Neera after doing the red wizard enclave in Athkatla and I have never had dorn mention anything about a personal quest since he joined.

How do I continue these new people quests?

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Nah, raiding the enclave concludes Neera's quests for SoA. 'cept of course the miniquests at the camp, but too late for those now.
  • xzarsrevengexzarsrevenge Member Posts: 60
    Cool thanks for telling me bro appreciate it

Do you know anything about Hexaat or Dorn?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Athkatla at night for Hexxat,

Dorn has to be level 12+ :)
    I have been in Athkatla at night for a lot of time and nothing has happened. Is there anything specific I can do?

Thanks for the Dorn info though that is nice to know
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    @xzarsrevenge: I had the issue with Hexxat's contact not appearing. Just to check, you haven't done any of her quests other than her recruitment one?

If so, you can use the console to spawn her contact. The code for her is "OHHCABRI",
    How do I use the console? I have the steam version if that matters..

@xzarsrevenge: I had the issue with Hexxat's contact not appearing. Just to check, you haven't done any of her quests other than her recruitment one?

If so, you can use the console to spawn her contact. The code for her is "OHHCABRI",

Ok so I got the console working figured that out but when I type in that command all I get is a syntax error or something
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    You need the full command. So CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("OHHCABRI")
    edited November 2013

You need the full command. So CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("OHHCABRI")

Ok lol. So I spawned her and all she says is "yes" no talking will initiate she just stands there and does nothing. Please tell me there is a console code to force her dialouge open?