Skip to content

How to get Nalia to leave party?

Been doing all the side quests for fun brining them into my party but after done i kick them out but I can't get rid of her just got ownership of the keep.

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    U don't need to keep Nalia in ur party to keep the D'Arnise Hold as ur stronghold.
  • tenkakahntenkakahn Member Posts: 110
    I play single player but on multiplayer game so I can use my own made party of 6 when I click modify characters i cannot remove NPC characters they have to leave but I can't talk to her or get her to want to leave.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    If nothing else works you can try to have her petrified...
    That's a great idea! But that was my last quest before the final fight with bohdi do we get a petrify spell? This is BG2 I'm talking about I don't remember any petrify monsters so far.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    edited November 2013
    Flesh to Stone is a level 6 wizard spell. The scroll isn't easy to come by, but some mobs cast it. Beholders, I think.

Probably easier to just spawn the scroll: scrl7h

To rub in the point of Nalia being too clingy, have her cast it on herself.

Also, getting hit by Prismatic Spray can result in petrification.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Pretty sure there's a petrify-trap in level 1 Watcher's Keep.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Open CLUAConsole and type: EnableCheatKeys()

Move your cursor over her sprite and type CTRL+Y.

Sorry, I just really, really can't stand Nalia. Petrify spells are a good idea too :)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    If you REALLY want to rub it in, petrify her outside the De'Arnise keep. That way, the locals have a statue to remember her by. ;-)
    enqenqAyiekie
    Awesome ideas thanks so much! Time for the final fight with Bohdi I hear its a great one!
    I petrify her in the courtyard that guard sitting there in the middle took out his bow and arrow and destroyed my statue!!!
    enqenq
    Now my game crashes when I try to go inside the keep to get my money SoB!!!!
    elminster