Skip to content

unhappy with the shocking surprise gay unwanted gay romace

I wish I would have been warned before playing NOT to talk extensively with Dorn and avoid the gay romance. I asssssumed he was chatting to develop the urgothall quest so as I wanted that, I was more or less agreeablwe in our chats.... Then I was shocked and sickened when he started to say obvious gay romance stuff to my male character... I had to even read the icky dialouge choices to so I could tell him to get the pig away! Ughhhh I wish I had known To not chat with him. Hexcat and Nerra both seem to be romancing me too which is fine but I am disgusted with the post modern wasteland ammoral gay sex put in this game . I doubt I will buy BG3 if beamdog makes it as chances are good they qwill include some sort of obhorent anathema evil in that too. I suppose the climate of popular xculture has made such mores possible since the game was gay frwee in 1998 and likewise their were no gays out in my USMC then either.

And before I gwet a lot of hate on this let me say I am expressing my views on the game in hopes that if they do make BGThree they do not hacvd gay sex in it- or at the very least some kind of parental control option to turn off the gay romance just as you can turn off the slashed to meat hunks animation. Further I pers
onally defended gay man who was being slammed by some hater protecting him from further damage and stopping his attacker.... So let it not be said I am some kind of hate kill all the gay guys type. However as a customer I am saying I hate and will not buy any gay Eros product.... And yes I do not watch game of thrones live. I must have it taped so I can fast forward through the gay sex parts - yuck!

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Good lord.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    @Dee
    Removal of thread requested.
  • MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
    edited November 2013
    Hello sir and welcome to the 21st century. Now please top yourself and spare us from your ignorant opinions.
  • JoeyJoey Member Posts: 201
    Macona said:

Hello sir and welcome to the 21st century. Now please top yourself and spare us from your ignorant opinions.

your reaction to someone with different morals to you is to tell them to kill themselves?

Yaaay, liberalism.
  • futhwofuthwo Member Posts: 12
    troll detected!!
  • mackosmackos Member Posts: 188
    do not remove this thread :) i would love to have an option to disable homosexual romances. And vice versa, the ability to disable hetero romances for those who are not straight
    edited November 2013
    Joey said:

Macona said:

your reaction to someone with different morals to you is to tell them to kill themselves?

Yaaay, liberalism.
    Apologies, that was semi tongue in cheek. It's just that those kind of statements make me angry.

(Although I'm hoping he's just trolling)
  • Ironmancal2131Ironmancal2131 Member Posts: 23
    Reading that post, I thought they were trying to be ironic. Especially seeing all the typos in the message. If he wasn't... Woooooooooooooooow.
    edited November 2013
    Sceptenar said:

mackos said:

do not remove this thread :) i would love to have an option to disable homosexual romances. And vice versa, the ability to disable hetero romances for those who are not straight

You already have that option.

Just. Say. No.
    That's why i think that the player should start romances not NPCs

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Macona said:

You're even worse than the OP.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    mackos said:

Hmmm... So what you are requesting here is that you become the overlord of the world and control everything that someone else thinks? In game of course. It happens in real life. Deal with it.
    edited November 2013
    deleted
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    edited November 2013
    Guys, relax. This is Beowulf - One of the funniest members of the forum :)

EDIT: @mackos, oh please....

Macona said:

Yes sir, I was rude to someone on the internets. I'm worse than Hitler.
  • JoeyJoey Member Posts: 201
    Macona said:

Macona said:

you're a lot worse than the op certainly. I thought your kind of intolerance was dead and burried but apparently not.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    @Dee
    Closing time. Whenever you're ready...
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Beowulf said:

Hexcat and Nerra both seem to be romancing me too which is fine

Hexxat has a surprise for you...
  • BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
    I am serious- i would buy BG3 if there was an option to click on that said "remove gay romance" At no time am I saying I demand you think as I do- as you are demanding- however as a consumer with monetary influence I am expressing my huge displeasure at the gay romance that surprised me. And, as I said I am not some person in Iran who says hang the homosexuals (that is the lawful attitude of Iran and recently carried out - welcome to the 21st century) rather I ma saying my money will not be put into some product I find disgusting. If they ban me that is fine it will send a clearer signal I should not get BG3 as it will most likely have what I consider deviant and unnatural sex in it. Maybe I should have been more subtle and started a poll asking about how people felt so the Beamdog could see the consumer feeling on it... anyway hate me if you want - like I said it is true I am not at all for harming gays- and did in fact stop a gay basher despite my full knowledge of the dialogue before that the guy was gay...
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Been watching this thread and I don't want to have to close it. no personal attacks just because you do not share the same opinion as another. Show me you all can actually discuss this topic without resorting to finger pointing! The only warning this thread will get
  • MeepichiMeepichi Member Posts: 40
    Joey said:

Macona said:

Macona said:

you're a lot worse than the op certainly. I thought your kind of intolerance was dead and burried but apparently not.
    Intolerance is alive and well, on both sides of the issue.
  • EvilSchmevilEvilSchmevil Member Posts: 15
    0.o
  • EvilSchmevilEvilSchmevil Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2013
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Closing thread before it derails into further personal offenses.

This is just a friendly reminder for everyone to read the site rules.
This discussion has been closed.