Skip to content

Hexxat respawn (timed out?) *SPOILERS*

BeerLionBeerLion Member Posts: 4
First time I encountered
fake Hexxat
in the Copper Coronet I said something along the lines of "not now" as I wanted to get the Amulet of Power first. Kinda ignored her thereafter but I did notice her standing in her little alcove every time I came back by the CC. Anyways I did spellhold and the underdark first and now I was thinking it was time to wrap up some loose ends but she is gone from the CC now. I checked the tomb she leads you to but she isn't there ether. Is there a cluaconsole command to to respawn her or a global variable I can reset to get her back?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    I would imagine that she's dead by now. Bernard says she wasn't eating. So if you went several weeks (or more) go by without helping her, she likely withered away.
  • BeerLionBeerLion Member Posts: 4
    I figured out her creature code (OHHFAK9) and cluaconsoled her in. She joins party after dialogue tree with me agreeing to take her to tomb and then immediately leaves and despawns. I am pretty sure there is a global variable I am missing here. Anyone else run into this? I really wanted to do the whole Hexxat thing.
    Helias
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I should point out that there isn;t much point spoilering the text in your post if its in your title. Maybe change the title slightly?
    Akihiko

I should point out that there isn;t much point spoilering the text in your post if its in your title. Maybe change the title slightly?

I didn't do that, my guess is a mod did.

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Well, you might want to change you title anyway, or have a mod do it if you can't. The fact there is a
    Fake Hexxat
    is a massive, massive spoiler.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Yes, editing your subject to something less spoilerific would be a good move.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    You can't recruit her after Chapter 4.
    Eudaemonium
    LiamEsler said:

You can't recruit her after Chapter 4.

That doesn't make much sense but alright, that sucks.

I didn't try to hide the content of the question on purpose because the name of this forum "General Discussion (Spoiler Warning!)" has a spoiler warning right in it but okay, title changed. I put it in this forum instead of the NO SPOILERS forum below for this reason.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Spoilers must still be marked, especially new content spoilers. The warning was added before the release of BG:EE for the benefit of new players; many were coming here and getting spoiled by veterans who assumed everyone had played the original games.
  • ninjasamninjasam Member Posts: 7
    I have start her quest by using CluaConsole:SetGlobal("Chapter",Global",3)
    and then CluaConsole:CreateCreature("OHhfak9") near Bernard at Copper coronet
    Helias
  • pabramspabrams Member Posts: 6
    Why are you people chastising this guy for not hiding his spoilers? It's not our bloody responsibility to protect people from spoiling the game for themselves. If people don't want spoilers, they can stay away from online forums about the game they're currently playing.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    pabrams said:

Why are you people chastising this guy for not hiding his spoilers? It's not our bloody responsibility to protect people from spoiling the game for themselves. If people don't want spoilers, they can stay away from online forums about the game they're currently playing.

And spoiler warnings for GAME WALKTHROUGHS are even more :psyduck:
  • pabramspabrams Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    No seriously, I'm tired of the internets always telling me I have to worry about spoilers, like it's my responsibility to maximize every random idiot's enjoyment of every game, movie, or other story-based form of entertainment by predicting what keywords they might stupidly enter into a search engine, and then protect their sensitive eyes from details they might not have realized they didn't want to know about yet. It's bulls**t. Let them protect themselves from spoilers.