Skip to content

Hexxat BUGS

GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
1. There are multiple things that kill Hexxat before she turns into her cloud and is allowed to return to her coffin, it is very bugged, she should either be instantly chunked, turned into her cloud, or at least warn the player that she did not flee to her coffin.
2. The Hexxat I have did not revert to her true form when Adalon's illusions were destroyed.
3. Everytime I load my game, she is at 1 Health when I load my game and the sound of her returning from her coffin is played.
4. Hexxat no longer turns into her cloud when she gets to low HP and is therefore an invincible beast now.
5. Hexxat restarted her love talks from the start.
I will probably add more to this list as I do some side quests before Bodhi's Lair.

Who do I contact to remedy this? as I can supply a save game file and this seems to have been completely ignored.
The First Attached File is the Charname's portrait(just because), second is the game.

To reproduce: Have Hexxat get hit by something that causes instant death(make sure she does NOT turn into her cloud, if she does your doing it wrong) and then raise her from the dead.

In the game, I had Hexxat get intelligence drained by mind flayers while helping save Phaere, and I had to revive her with Viconia after I found out that she was not in her coffin. I found out after I had already saved and shut the game off, since I saved Phaere and then went to sleep, quick save, full save, and auto saves filled before I noticed that Hexxat was not going to revive. Due to this, I went through the Underdark quests, up until the part where you have to receive pieces of the elder races for the summoning of the demon before raising her(I forgot Viconia was able to raise people already and was looking for a cleric).
When I raised her, the bugs above began to occur like flipping weeds.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited November 2013
    Still having these issues.
    Post edited by GemHound on
    New bug added.
    @Cuv @AlexT @AlexM @Dee @Jalily
    Sorry to pester you guys, but is there any way to fix this? I am almost finished the main storyline of SoA, yet want to grab a few items before I move over to ToB and this is getting horrid.

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Kick her out of the party and then have her rejoin.
    GemHound
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler Will that not outright end the romance for good as well?

Just tried it and she died immediately upon entering the party, and went to her coffin.
    Only for the BioWare romances; the new romances aren't affected by leaving the party.
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler
    It did not fix her character model.
    It did fix her health on load up.
    Not sure about romance.
    She will probably return to her coffin now. *crosses fingers*
    If her romance was reset, that won't have been fixed. Where were you in the romance? I can provide you with the console commands to get you back there.
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler
    I was one conversation past the point where she makes charname choose between Dorn and her.
    C:SetGlobal("HexxatLovetalks","GLOBAL",13) should do it, then. :)
    GemHound
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler Thankyou, my game was getting quite annoying. :)
    No worries!
    There are now other threads dealing with the remaining issues, so moving this to Not An Issue so as not to clutter the forums. :)
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler Okay. Wait, did I accidentally put this into the BGEE forum and not the BG2EE forum?
    Nope! It was just in the main BGII:EE Bugs forum, and we're trying to keep bugs to single threads where we can. It'll become much more organised over the next week. :)
    GemHound