Skip to content

Sun Soul Monk AC and Unarmed APR not advancing

Hi All- I have been playing a Sun Soul Monk from Lvl 1 and advancing within the game (ie. not modding my exp.). I am lvl 6 now and for some reason I'm not getting the AC bonuses as i level up. Also my unarmed APR isn't improving. Any ideas on how to fix this? I saw someone mention an earlier thread that you should unistall and reinstall the game. Sorry i'm new to the Mac world so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Comments

• battowbattow Member Posts: 15
    So you're not using any mods?

I don't think you need to reinstall the game, just delete the override folder. Maybe you'll have to create another character, as yours is already level 6, and the changes might not take effect. Just use the console do level up and see if the progression is correct.
  • mackosmackos Member Posts: 188
    Yea I read that thread and this issue was shared by no other players so it is hard to give reasonable solution. One thing - do you have any weapon equipped?? If yes, then increased APR won't apply
  • BhaalbusterBhaalbuster Member Posts: 6
    I used wineskin and ee keeper but the only things I ever tweaked were player stats. Didn't monkey around with affects at all. Would that have disrupted things? BTW what is the override folder? If I create another character will I lose everything and start over?
  • battowbattow Member Posts: 15

I used wineskin and ee keeper but the only things I ever tweaked were player stats. Didn't monkey around with affects at all. Would that have disrupted things? BTW what is the override folder? If I create another character will I lose everything and start over?

You can find the override in the main game folder. Are you using a HLA mod or Cap Remover?
  • BhaalbusterBhaalbuster Member Posts: 6
    yikes i don't know. I just downloaded EEKeeper v.1 which was called wineskin. Just upgraded to EE Keeper 1.0.2.1. Not seeing anything called override in the main game folder.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    edited November 2013
    If this is the same bug as I'm having, removing weapons from ALL THREE quickslots should make the APR correct.

Even unequipped weapons seem to be messing up APR if they are in a quickslot.

This bug seems to only affect monks created after patch 1.2 was installed.
    jackjack