Skip to content

Neera Wild Surges

2»

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Calmar, Khalid never has panic attacks if you put a party member with high charisma in the lead. Or put a Remove Fear spell on the party. Or have him under regular bardsong. You just have to know how to manage him.
    Calmar
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    @belgarathmth
    Or if you kill him and throw him out of the party to replace him with any other fighting type character in the game because he has no advantage over them.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688

@Calmar, Khalid never has panic attacks if you put a party member with high charisma in the lead. Or put a Remove Fear spell on the party. Or have him under regular bardsong. You just have to know how to manage him.

Actually, I unknowingly did this this time so he yet didn't betray me often. The first time I played, I apparently had a much lower Cha and he broke formation *all the time*.
  • jimlad42jimlad42 Member Posts: 3
    Deep in the Nashkel mines, we adventurers slept for a few hours, only to awake to some kobolds. My mage cast a spell on them, but it failed and killed half the party, I tried the reckless spell, and did just about nothing, and then the kobolds killed the rest of my party. And so is how sleep is so deadly.