Skip to content

No love-talk music in BG2EE?

The new NPCs have started a few conversations that have felt like love-talks, the beginnings of a possible romance, but I notice there has been no saccharine background music to any of these talks. Is this the way it should be? Or is this a bug?

Funnily enough, I continue to enjoy Aerie's romance theme, twee as it is...

Comments

• CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Which NPC are you experiencing no lovetalk music? They should have it.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Neera.
    Thank you, I will look into it
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    Come to think of it, I have not heard Hexxat's either, or is does it just mesh into the background that well?
  • KriegerKrieger Member Posts: 40
    I know Jaheira's music is working fine. Haven't tried any of the others yet.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    The romance themes of the old characters work just fine. Aerie and Jaheira, no problem. With Neera, I can't hear anything.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @Cuv

I've been playing a patched version of the game at the weekend and can confirm that while there's a love talk music with Dorn, there's no music when love talking to Hexxat (a charname is a girl). Is it a bug?
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Now that I think about it, I don't think I've been getting Neera's music during her lovetalks either, and I'm pretty far into the romance (LT 25 or so). I'll have to pay closer attention to it.
    @bengoshi yes, looks like a bug and its being worked on
    @Purudaya, Neera romance music should be working. works for me.