Skip to content

dorn& neera question

hello to everyone how can i begin their quest?

thanks in advance

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Dorn's starts when you recruit him - he's standing outside the Radiant heart building in the temple district. Neera is in the bridge district. You will see a cutscene, then she will mark a spot on your world map where you can meet up with her.
  • massiminomassimino Member Posts: 10
    i've recuit both bit with dorn after the combat session nothing happens. i ve recruit neera fater the combat with the red mages but after nothing happens. there is something that i miss? because i cant see anything on the map abaout a site dedicated to their quests
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Ah, well I know Dorn's quest continues once he reaches level 12. I can't help you with Neera, as I am still in the Wild Refuge right after recruiting her. Someone else here should know, though.
  • massiminomassimino Member Posts: 10
    on bbIee i can go below level 10?
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    edited November 2013
    jackjack said:

Dorn's starts when you recruit him - he's standing outside the Radiant heart building in the temple district. Neera is in the bridge district. You will see a cutscene, then she will mark a spot on your world map where you can meet up with her.

you have to travel to a new area in athkatla before she will reappear then mark that new location. not being picky about your response just trying to help :)

jackjack