Skip to content

Cannot interact with anything

Hello there. I was playing BG:EE on my laptop just fine for a month back when it first came out. Then I stopped playing and a few months went by. I ended up reloading the laptop, and transferred over my saved games. I am assuming BG:EE had a few updates in the meantime.

Well, I am currently in the Bandit camp and unable to interact with area transition boundaries or items on the ground. I wandered around for about 15 minutes before I was finally able to enter the cave and killed the gnolls in there. But then I am unable to loot their corpses or exit the cave. Not sure what is up. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• JuasonJuason Member Posts: 7
    I've tested a bit further, and this is extending even to new games. I am completely unable to open doors or loot objects. Not sure what might be left to do. Using Win8 64-bit with a Geforce 780m video card if it matters.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Juason, to clarify: have you updated BG:EE, and what version are you currently using?
    Version 1.2. I am completely unable to play :*(
    Alright I saw some folks were having trouble with new Nvidia drivers, so I reloaded to an older version and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Looks to be working now...