Skip to content

What's your best stats roll?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    If I did actually spend that long it was probably trying to get a good roll for a Kensai/Druid dual. ;P
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    @Samus: We studied together back in Thay. My Infernal handwriting skills were always better than his, though.
    [Deleted User]
  • dawnlancedawnlance Member Posts: 25
    I rolled an elf F/M with 94 and str18/00 , so I finished a playthrough of BGEE with this charname. I rolled a F/Ilusion with better stats, 95 and str/96,but I didn't play it. Another nice roll is a 96 points wild mage, I imported this into a Big World Project playthrough.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    @Samus It did seem like a rather popular look, so I decided to change it a little to not confuse.
    [Deleted User]Eudaemonium
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    In my latest game I rolled an 84. No biggy really.
  • olioolio Member Posts: 3
    Yesterday rolled 99 stats for my human Kensai. Took something like 20 minutes... STR 18/97, DEX 18, CON 18, INT 18, WIS 18, CHA 9. Going to dual class to mage in BG2EE.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Recently I rolled a Dark Soul Monk... Who ended up with stats of 18, 18, 18, 15, 14, 14... To a total of 97.
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    I rolled a 100 once using the BGEE autoroller utility for about 1 hour
    That, never, never NEVER happened again even after hours of the autoroller :D
    RAM021
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    I gotta dust off this old thread, because I just rolled a 98 for an inquisitor. Like 15 years ago I rolled a 96 for a pally and he had a 18/00 STR to go with it, that still remains the greatest roll ever for me. BTW he got killed by a gibberling.

The 98 appeared like this:

STR 18/14
    DEX 17
    CON 17
    INT 12
    WIS 17
    CHA 17

I dropped the WIS 1 and the INT 2. After using every BG manual I will stroll into BG2 with the following stats.

STR 19
    DEX 19
    CON 19
    INT 11
    WIS 19
    CHA 19

Now that's a character with some dead god blood right there.

The inquisitor class has always intrigued me, and I am going to enjoy this character. He's going to dual wield bastard swords, and there are some good ones. Eventually he will be sick vs. were-creatures, with the +4 bastard sword of balduran in one hand and the dukes in the other. But the coolest weapon will be the one at the end of Dorn's quest, it detects invisibility and makes him immune to poison. Keep your enemies close I always say. ;)
    Wandering_MinstrelCrevsDaakKristijonas
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited August 2013
    @lateralus um, am I missing something? I remember one tome of every type except 3 wisdoms, so wouldn't it be str 19 dex 18 con 18 int 13 wis 20 and cha 18?
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    edited August 2013
    You missed reading this sentence:

"I dropped the WIS 1 and the INT 2. After using every BG manual I will stroll into BG2 with the following stats."

What I left out was that after dropping 3 points, I bumped DEX, CON, and WIS 1 each.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I rolled I think a 93 on my sorcerer. Not the highest roll ever, but on a sorcerer it's just so many more points than you need.
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    Rolled a 98 three different times: Ranger, Swashbuckler, and most recently a Blade. The blade took about 45-60 minutes to get the 98. I blew past a 93 and decided to roll until I got another. It took a while, but I was pleased :)
    Dungeonnoob
  • KozaroKozaro Member Posts: 71
    I couldn't ask for more ;)
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Man, I rolled something almost impossible.
    STR 18
    DEX 18
    CON 16
    INT 18
    WIS 16
    CHA 18
    With a Jester at BG:EE, now she is in ToB (played only BG1 and ToB with her).
    She is very OP.
    DungeonnoobEadwyn_G8keeperStarflower2525
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Blade
    =96
    Dungeonnoob
  • FrkunFrkun Member Posts: 52
    Fighter/mage dual class human.
    18/00

91 it seems
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited November 2013
    Half Elf Assassin
    It was a very long time ago, so I could be one or two points off.
  • FablewyndFablewynd Member Posts: 79
    Just re-rolled a 97 as I was tunnelvision re-rolling >.<
    LuciusDeiCrevsDaak
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Just rolled a 95 - sadly it was for a dwarf beserker (18/52) so I boosted his int to 16 to help with mindflayers LOL
  • MujuroMujuro Member Posts: 5
    Best I've gotten was a 96 with 18/07
  • ShireShire Member Posts: 58
    Best ive had for ages was 93. But my newest char, a cavalier, i got a nice 97!
    Dungeonnoob
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    manually probably a 94

since I installed SCS I've been using the autoroller and exporting a heap of guys. had a 97 skald and a lot of 90+ rolls with 18/00 strength :)

• Xei_Win_TohXei_Win_Toh Member Posts: 43
    In the EE era, I've got a few 95s.
    Back in the day, I'm pretty sure I had a 96 on a Fighter/Mage. If I had even higher ones, I've forgotten.
  • bfons86bfons86 Member Posts: 26
    I just rolled a 102 sorcerer in EE.
  • vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    93 or 94, i think on a ranger cleric about 14 years ago

most recently i rolled an 88, still good enough. goes up to 96 after all the stats tomes anyway.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    108/00, naturally.

But otherwise my highest was 102.

For a Fighter/Mage/Cleric.

Percentile strength was only /17 or something, but when you've got:

Str 18/17
    Dex 18
    Con 18
    Int 18
    Wis 18
    Cha 12

Kind of didn't matter much about the strength.

I think I actually quit that game due to personal overpoweredness.
  • IllittiIllitti Member Posts: 17

Ardul
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I rolled a 98 with a human stalker once. I didn't even plan to play with the character, I was just trying out a new class... I still have the file in case I ever want to play with such an impressive score, though.
    Dungeonnoob