Skip to content

Humble Bundle

Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
Dunno if y'all know about this site, but it's a nice place to get games on Steam for pretty good deals. The added benefit is that the profit is split; 10% charity, 75% creator, 15% website

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

They just opened a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to see BG on there but when I do I'll be sure to let y'all know =)

Comments

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    I LOVE Humble Bundle. I subscribed to their newsletter and they sometimes offer really interesting games I had never heard of before. I've already bought a couple of bundles myself. Recently there was a bundle which offered a game called The Bard's Tale as an extra. I am now playing it, and it's hilarious. It has that nostalgic feel and excellent writing most RPGs had years ago. Nowadays it's all flashy graphics, one-liners, predictable plots and even more violence and sex anyway.
    Night_Watch
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    And it has the voice talents of Cary Elwes and Tony Jay, if memory serves :3
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    Wait, The BArd's Tale and excellent writing? Surely you're joking
    Almateria said:

Wait, The BArd's Tale and excellent writing? Surely you're joking

So far I'm really enjoying the game and the silly humour. It's a bit cheesy here and there, but yeah, I think it's good. It feels like a parody of classic RPGs. I have just started this game, though, so I can't say for sure. All I know is that the trailer really made me enthusiastic, and that rarely happens with games nowadays. Maybe this game was just made before your time.
    Aristillius
    Slightly off-topic: I also recommend The Stanley Parable, which is currently available on Steam. It looks like an equally enjoyable game with an interesting story. Just an idea!
    Night_Watch
  • ImperatorImperator Member Posts: 154
    I have bought so many games from here, probably half of my steam library is from Humble Bundle sales. They're cheap and it gives me a nice warm feeling that I've done some good by wasting my life in front of the screen.
    Night_Watch