Skip to content

So yeah, I launched the Keeper to change the look of my character...

LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
Initially I opened a save with my female Blade to change her appearance (female thief with hood doesn't work for me; changed to female fighter to show her hair)...

...and ended up changing my mage into a lich. Seriously, after some tweaking with base speed (new appearance, new base speed - basically VERY lich-like slow), I now look like one of those kick-ass badasses in tombs.

And you can look like ANYTHING in the game. Drizzt? No problem. Bodhi? Same. Irenicus? Pff. You just have to consider which outfits go with which weapons (robes and staves don't appear on a lich but still grant bonuses, Drizzt on the other hand comes with scimitars as outfit and equiped weapons look weird on him).

So, just wanted to share my experience. Anyone tried this? :D

Comments

• BackstabBackstab Member Posts: 12
    I tried to be a minotaur once. But then I couldn't pass through doors and when I tried to swap weapons I crashed. I am not a minotaur any longer.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Be careful with this: many animations don't have all attack sequences, and won't work with a variety of weapons, causing crashes.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    LiamEsler said:

Be careful with this: many animations don't have all attack sequences, and won't work with a variety of weapons, causing crashes.

The lich I made for fun and as an experiment (although I think that as a spellcaster he should be fine since it's a creature designed as such) but what I wanted primarily and what matters to me most is the change from elven thief to elven fighter. Shouldn't be a problem, right?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Lathlaer, shouldn't be a problem at all.