Skip to content

Which new companion quests start after chapter 2?

Hello!

I've had all 4 of the new NPCs in my party, and I've only really done the quests for 2 of them (Neera and Hexxat). Dorn hasn't talked to me much since his wedding quest, and Rasaad mentioned what he was doing in Tradesmeet, but never actually followed up on it after he joined the party. I'm nearing the end of all the chapter 2 quests, so I'm wondering if some of them pick up in the later chapters, or I missed a trigger to start them.

I've had the four of them in my party for quite a while, if that matters at all. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Rasaad: Head to the Gates district.
    Dorn: Wait a week past when he joined, he has to be level 12+.
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    You're the best, thanks!
    No worries!
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @LiamEsler: That would be the City Gates in Athkatla?

Funny, I was just wondering about the same thing. I've got Rasaad, Neera and Hexxat in my party, and I could finish chapter 3 now (clear Bodhi's place, report to Aran Linvail, continue to Spellhold). I've had Rasaad and Hexxat for a while with me. Hexxat has mentioned someone called "L", but that was some time ago and nothing quest-related has happened since then. Nothing whatsoever has happened with Rasaad. Neera's hidden refuge has been found.
    @xzar_monty Yep. And Hexxat's quest starts a week after she joins, in Athkatla at night. :)