Skip to content

New Class Idea / Topic / Discussing The Class Idea

IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
Right, so, there are Wild Mages, but, why are there no Wild Sorcerers? Surely, this should also be a class? :o

I think it would be an amazing idea. Something new to add to the Sorcerer Kit. Forgive me if my idea is bad, I just, personally, think it should technically exist, given they are Mages and thusly should also rarely be born Wild Sorcerers.

So, go! Discuss! Flaws, cons, pros, talk it all out! (Try not to be abusive or argue aggressively, sensible opinions only, please.)

~Tubby

EDIT:

Also, to further my point, Sorcerers are Mages that innately(?) memorize their spells. So, surely, there's more wild surging caused from that, than a typical Mage?
Post edited by Icecreamtub on

Comments

• GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    I would have actually preferred seeing Favored Souls implemented in the game. They're basically like sorcerers except they use divine spells instead. Then there's spirit shamans which are the druid equivalent.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688

Also, to further my point, Sorcerers are Mages that innately(?) memorize their spells. So, surely, there's more wild surging caused from that, than a typical Mage?

That's pretty much how sorcerers work in D&D 3.x, fluffwise - but not mechanically. I agree that wild sorcerers would make more sense than classical wild mages.