Skip to content

neera died

sorry for repost...hoping for kinda quick answer as i don't want to go further, so i reposted this here from bg:ee discussion. copy and paste below:

did i miss anything? i did the ekandor fight in adoy's enclave. was having trouble with it, finally got through it, but neera alone was down. of course i'm going to rez her asap, but because she was down at the time the quest completed, did i miss anything in terms of character dialogue or scenes? i'd rather not redo it. thanks!

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    You missed her be a bratty wretch, but that's about it. She's probably the least thankful person ever after you do that quest.
  • tronflowertronflower Member Posts: 5
    hmm. think it will impede any further character dialogue?
    thank you very much btw
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I actually dropped her after her quest, so I'm not much help here, but it might. I know her third romance dialogue is meant to be post-quest, so its possible that won't fire properly. There's also apparently a bit of dialogue with her in Baldur's Gate too, but I think that's independent of her quest.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    nah I think you should be fine, you go back to the camp and the one woman there gives you a robe, and then everything continues on as normal
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

You missed her be a bratty wretch, but that's about it. She's probably the least thankful person ever after you do that quest.

This.

In fact, you may have ended up killing her yourself.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    That is a good thing.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    That is totally sad.