Skip to content

EEKeeper Question

So I've been playing around with EEKeeper quite a bit in the last few days, and it's really an awesome tool. I just had a question about Backstab multipliers. Where can I find these in EEKeeper? I've checked the tabs and it's not obvious to me.

Also, on an unrelated topic, I had a question about party leaders and figured two birds with one stone.
When choosing a party leader for Charisma reasons, do I need to put them at the top of my portrait screen on the right or can I just talk to quest givers/shopkeepers to utilise their higher charisma?
Thanks

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    don't know much about the first paragraph ( I mostly only use EE keeper to give my guys Purdy col-lors) but for charisma jargon, for shops, its based on the top portrait's charisma for store prices, regardless of who is talking, and for for npc dialogues, its based on who is doing the talking ( so portrait swapping is not necessary for npcs, but it is for stores)
  • RogolRogol Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2013
    sarevok57 said:

don't know much about the first paragraph ( I mostly only use EE keeper to give my guys Purdy col-lors) but for charisma jargon, for shops, its based on the top portrait's charisma for store prices, regardless of who is talking, and for for npc dialogues, its based on who is doing the talking ( so portrait swapping is not necessary for npcs, but it is for stores)

Wow, so *that's* why my shop prices are always the same. Thanks!

Also, EEKeeper question: is it possible to load a custom portrait with EEKeeper AFTER character creation?
    Post edited by Rogol on
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    You can, but for right now, you are better off changing it in-game, as EEKeeper currently forces you to use a low resolution picture for the small portrait.
  • LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
    Backstab is tied to thief level according to D&D 2ed rules (or a variant of them, don't know the details). I don't think backstab is adjustable other than by changing the level of the thief. I use SK for my BGT run and don't see an option to adjust the backstab multiplier, guess it is the same in EE keeper.
  • RogolRogol Member Posts: 19
    jackjack said:

You can, but for right now, you are better off changing it in-game, as EEKeeper currently forces you to use a low resolution picture for the small portrait.

There's no option in-game for custom portraits. Guess I'm stuck with the defaults until my BG2 import.
  • FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232
    It's in the Customize section of the profile.
  • FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
    Thanks for the answer on the shops and NPC interactions. Too bad about the EEkeeper stuff but it's all good, not a big deal anyway.