Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Where is Irenicus at Spellhold? (bug)

baron_spaghettibaron_spaghetti Member Posts: 4
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Played it through a thousand times before and this never happened in the original. It looks like rarely happening to others but has never been properly reported. This is a game-stopping bug. I CANNOT continue.

*Spoilers*

I am in Spellhold and I finished the trials. I exit and talk to Simon. Regardless of what he says I then go either to open the door directly to Irenicus (which should be instadeath) or go upstairs to rally the nutters and the teleport down to fight the baddie.

Here's the rub. He's not there. No Jon Irenecus. If I walk in then I walk in and nobody kills me. If I teleport down with the nutters then we teleport down and we're in a room with no Irenecus. I cannot continue and there is no bypass that I know of.

Any ideas or assistance? REALLY not in the mood to restart.

Comments