Skip to content

Can anyone recommend Dark Souls?

2»

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    I was just playing a bit today and for the first time I got to see one of those unlimited health hackers. God I hope I never experience that in Dark Souls 2, but I guess it took this long to meet one. I did almost backstab him off a cliff though, so that would have been something, killing an unlimited health hacker :)
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629

Kaltzor said:

I said the gameplay feels like that... Playing Dark Souls for me feels like I'm playing a much slower paced version of Ninja Gaiden... and no jumping around on walls.

You know what? You're right. Oranges just feel like much softer apples that you have to peel to me.
    Your point is...?
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    edited December 2013

I said the gameplay feels like that... Playing Dark Souls for me feels like I'm playing a much slower paced version of Ninja Gaiden... and no jumping around on walls.

Your point is...?

My point is that Kaltzor's comparison is one of apples and oranges.

Your point is...?
    My point is that Kaltzor's comparison is one of apples and oranges.

Ok, ok I got it. Relax. It's just a game.
    That quote went terribly wrong. O.o But my point still stands.
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    Darksouls..I never forget those pesky halflings who worshiped Loth and was allied with the foul drow,they slew man and dwarfs on sight. Good old memories from a great pvp/Rpg Server called 3towns.Sorry I'm way off topic here,flashbacks.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

That quote went terribly wrong. O.o But my point still stands.

Yeah, I'm not sure how we just had three successive posts where the quote function totally messed up. Weird.
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    This is one of the best reviews I have seen really for any game gj ING.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/30/dark-souls-video-review