Skip to content

[Request] Give Minsc his bald head

moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
edited December 2013 in Feature Requests
Now that Rasaad appears to have a bald head sprite as per his portrait isn't it time Minsc removed his badly fitting white wig and went commando as well?

[EDIT] Ignore me - it appears he HAS already had the flesh coloured hair applied.
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• TvrtkoSvrdlarTvrtkoSvrdlar Member Posts: 353
    edited December 2013
    decado said:

Now that Rasaad appears to have a bald head sprite as per his portrait isn't it time Minsc removed his badly fitting white wig and went commando as well?

[EDIT] Ignore me - it appears he HAS already had the flesh coloured hair applied.

His sprite is the vanilla human monk one, it's just that the hair is set to be the same color as the skin. I wasn't sure, so I loaded Shadow Keeper to check, and his 'appearance' tab doesn't show any new or unique model, just the same old monk one.

But yeah, a bald-headed sprite for Minsc would be very nice.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    It's the fighter sprite (monk ones don't change with armour and have greater variety in unarmed attacks), and the difference is like decado mentions that in vanilla his sprite would have white hair, contrasting somewhat with the idea of him being bald.
  • TvrtkoSvrdlarTvrtkoSvrdlar Member Posts: 353
    @Shin

Well if that's all there is, then it shouldn't be a problem editing the color of Minsc's hair with Shadow Keeper to match his skin.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    @TvrtkoSvrdlar Aye, like decado posted that's what was done in the EEs.