Skip to content

Very amused (Neera and Anomen spoilers)

2»

Comments

• SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    @Avenel - Exactly, and in the middle of the duel, Charname is just hacking Anomen's limbs off, and Anomen is just saying that he can keep fighting. Kind of like in Monty Python. lol

This actually makes me think of the Kivan mod when Kivan and Anomen talk about Kivan coming back. Not quite sure why.
  • AvenelAvenel Member Posts: 94
    @SapphireIce101
    Do you mean the talk when Anomen says that he heard Kivan came running, and Kivan says that charname is indeed a fair maiden, and he did come running? (Damn, I miss that mod...)
    @Avenel - That part exactly! Kivan, you're a way better Knight than Anomen.
    @SapphireIce101
    Cheers to that! I couldn't agree more :)
    @Avenel - Charname would be okay with Kivan hitting on Neera because Kivan is Charname's Ranger Bro.
    @SapphireIce101
    Lol, not my usual charname! The green tides of jealousy would be very, very *green* if Kivan hit on Neera in front of Rain. O_o In fact, he might find a certain kensai/mage coming at him with both blades swinging and spitting a 'silence' spell in the next breath! ;)
    @Avenel - I meant male Charname, at least mine anyway because Kivan is his Ranger Bro. I think my female Charname would be like "Whut? Whut are you doing?!" Then proceed to not talk to Kivan for a week.

Kind of like how my Male Charname would proceed to duel Anomen to the death for Neera's affection. :D

Also, question, are you the one that wrote those lovely Kivan fanfictions on fanfiction.net? They're really nice if you did, and I really liked them.

P.S. @LiamEsler, any idea when Kivan and Deheriana Companions will be fully compatible with BG2EE? Sorry for being impatient!
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @SapphireIce101 I've already done the relevant conversion and send it to the G3 admins, it's just waiting to be packaged + uploaded. @CamDawg, yo ;)
    @LiamEsler - Thank you for the awesome information! I think I would kiss you right now, but...that would be kind of awkward, so you get a like instead. :)
    Lol, what a great conversation!
    @SapphireIce101
    Erh, yes, that was me :) I have to take responsibility for Rain and Kivan, and for whatever flows from it.
    @LiamEsler
    I have been trying not to hassle you, given I know what pressures you are under, but I want to second everyone else in saying that I appreciate the difficult job you are doing, and I really hope that the Kivan mod lives again soon!
    @Avenel - Awesome. I really liked those fanfictions.

I'll admit it now...I internally squee'd really hard.
    @SapphireIce101
    I'm glad you liked them. :) When I first started writing them, I was looking for a good Kivan fanfic and couldn't find any, so I decided to write them myself. The ranger needs more love with his charname. ;)
    @Avenel - That he does. Its a shame that there aren't anymore fanfics like that. I've only come across a couple of decent Kivan fanfictions.

I'm still trying to motivate myself to write a decent Cernd fanfic for all those who like Cernd.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

I'm still trying to motivate myself to write a decent Cernd fanfic for all those who like Cernd.

All 5 of them. XD
    @SapphireIce101
    You should do it! There are key NPC's who just don't seem to get the same attention as other characters, and Cernd is one of them. I hear there is a chance romantic encounter with him in the mod that puts in additional 'love options', but I've never been able to trigger it to see it.
    @Eudaemonium
    Lol! And that's why we need more fanfic - to make (some) NPC's more likeable! :)
    @Eudaemonium - Well, he is a lot more interesting than a certain expendable person that everyone wants to become a follower. :P

@Avenel - I've triggered that Romantic Encounter a couple of times. Its so very beautifully written...Aeryn spoiled us with her writing. Ahh, Cernd. Someday, someone will write a romance mod for you. :)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

Well, he is a lot more interesting than a certain expendable person that everyone wants to become a follower. :P

That isn't exactly hard, though, since if Cernd had the collective personality of an overboiled potato he'd be more interesting than that certain someone.
    True enough.
    @SapphireIce101
    How did you manage to trigger the Cernd romance talk? What are the conditions for it?
    @Avenel - From what I understand, you have to be at the druid grove at night, and rest. As well as having Cernd in the party. :)
    @SapphireIce101
    Thanks for that. I'll have to give it a go.
    @Avenel - I hope you get to see it! Its really nice, and it definitely fits Cernd. :)