Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Are angry, happy or indifferent?

DeathKnightDeathKnight Member Posts: 93
Well, now 2 is out. You have probably played enough and progressed in game. From what you are seeing, specifically corrections of bugs/glitches/exploits, are you angry, happy or the same as of old?

Are angry, happy or indifferent? 55 votes

I am very happy and satisfied! Now no one may cheat and no stoopid powergamer may enjoy his game! To hell with the original, bury the stuff!
43%
drawnacrolParysFFGy0r1deltagoxetatankilleahYupImMadBromungomunkNoonMrpenfold666CoryNewbnietzschelivesnsrmzorichDexterCrevsDaakParasolsyndicateMrDarthMarekk 24 votes
I am very angry, damn! I cannot keep my items from 1, i cannot abuse xp, i cannot have endless money, i cannot duplicate items, i cannot have my planetar army, i cannot summon more than 5 monsters at the same battle, i cannot eliminate wild surges, i cannot enjoy my game at all comparatively to the original! Give me back my original NOW!
7%
LiamEslerTsyrithLePommierDeathKnight 4 votes
I do not feel anything special. As long as it is BG, i don't care.
27%
PantalionMorrandirrManicMcChipmunkErinneMarkyGirewanPokotaRyofuDisgruntlerleeuxrizar123Deverothdoshidaniastormy35Gambrit 15 votes
Stop the polls now and go play wow, you freak!
21%
Mikewillum69VargnattSilverstarbbearTeethOnTheEyeLathraelrgalexsylvanusTheGraveDiggerGamingFreakDaevelon 12 votes

Comments