Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2013
    Kaltzor said:

This may just be me... But...

Pfft! Yeah, I'm there with ya. I don't like Hexxat very much and BGII Dorn, same deal. Pretty much we're expected to pick up Hexxat because ... wild curiosity. Really there is no good role-play motivation for taking her in your group.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Looks like some people forgot what happened in the other thread.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    @Disgruntler
    Hahaha, genius and true!

@Quartz
    Having a vampire ally to help you raid a secret magical fortress seems pretty good to me.
  • DisgruntlerDisgruntler Member Posts: 100
    @CrevsDaak
    Relax, I just took an old advertisement and made fun of some of the discussion about Hexxat/Clara.
    I made another one with a modern anti-abortion advertisement as well. But it's not funny unless you know the original first.
    @Disgruntler do you how most of those discussions ended?
    Yes, that's why I'm making fun of it.

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Disgruntler:

I really invite you to edit your previous post and delete that MEME, I've already been forced to close the first MEME thread because of jokes like that, I don't want to be forced to repeat myself with that action.

If you want to discuss this with me or other moderators you're free to do it via PM and we'll be glad to answer you, but first, edit your post AND read the forum rules about flaming and posting things that could cause flame.

If not we will take actions about this.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    CrevsDaak said:

@Disgruntler do you how most of those discussions ended?

Ooh, ooh, I know! With a tag that says "Closed" on the thread!

In all seriousness, the moderators are serious about enforcing the site rules, so even if your joke is meant to demonstrate how ridiculous racism or some other issue is, the safe bet is: don't post it. No one wants this thread to be closed like the last meme thread was.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited December 2013

Yes, that's why I'm making fun of it.

AND trolling is NOT allowed. This is the only warning.

• marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Kaltzor said:

This may just be me... But...

What!?! I get that cloak on her so fast whenever I accidentally neglect to do so before heading into sunlight!

We are on completely different pages on this one, friend.
    Good indeed.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited December 2013
    @booinyoureyes obviously you just watched the same show I just did! :D
    edited December 2013
    @booinyoureyes
    OMG, those tits <3 Reeeeeelleee big! Then @Pecca made a inventory BAM of a human female Fighter in lingerie :P And I am updating da mod again :P
    Also, the best comics Darkhorse ever made are -> Star Wars: The Old Republic, in those comics they are telling what happens before KotOR.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    I won't start a discussion regarding Hexxat here, but I will point out that the combination of doing the quest to get her and Jans complaints about party reputation got me to stop playing BG2:EE for a few weeks before starting a new game where I just made a charname thief to fill that role...

As for the romance interest part... I think I'd rather go for Anomen with my blackguard regardless of the bull**** that would cause with the party.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Kaltzor said:

I won't start a discussion regarding Hexxat here, but I will point out that the combination of doing the quest to get her and Jans complaints about party reputation got me to stop playing BG2:EE for a few weeks before starting a new game where I just made a charname thief to fill that role...

As for the romance interest part... I think I'd rather go for Anomen with my blackguard regardless of the bull**** that would cause with the party.

Damn. I love you.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Southpaw said:

Oh Kath... she also voiced the narrator in Icewind Dale 2. I fell in love with her the second I heard her voice.
    Marilee Fiddlebender! I finally remembered her name. Hehe Uncle Oswald, why you ackin' so cray-cray?

• BaxyrattyBaxyratty Member Posts: 190
    thought bubbles was tara strong?