Skip to content

Were there always harlots in the sewer below the temple district?

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I ran into a couple of random harlots in the sewer and don't remember there being any before...

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    In BG2? Or in BG1?? BG1 had a passage to a place where
    some assassins Sarevok commands are in Chapter 7.
    But there are no harlots in the sewers themselves, nor n BG1 nor in BG2, it is a glitch or a bug, I can't say more because I don't have BG2:EE.
    Also, what can change the nature of a man? *giggles* :P
    EDIT: oh, it is BG2, you've said under the temple district :P I can't see anything with these Fiendish Eye I equipped without identifying that you've dropped :P
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    Sorry, I should have clarified - this is in the sewer below the temple district in BG2.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    @Jalily (after three edits I spelled it fine :D, it is complicated) bug/glitch here, just you'll need more information to say something about it, it didn't happened in the vanilla, and I don't see it as a new feature, please take a look.
    @Silverstar @Ravel there are no harlots in the temple district, and it has no communication to the docks district (it has a balcony to the bridge, from the wizard that is holding Hairy Dalis captive's lair.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Haha, sewer harlots. Reminds me of my hometown.
  • nietzschelivesnietzschelives Member Posts: 36
    @Eudaemonium I always assumed they're using their influence with the nobles of Athkatla to keep their presence uninvestigated.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279

I'm more bothered by the fact there's a frickin' Illithid lair down there and nobody has apparently noticed.

In Jan's quest you actually meet one of them. It helps prove what @nietzschelives said because you meet him through a noble woman. They also both ask you not to talk about it to anyone.
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    Moczo said:

Sewerfolk need reasonably-priced love too.

I think it would have to be VERY reasonably priced, considering all the diseases they probably have.

Come to think of it..., maybe that's why they're under the Temple district - cures are only a hop, skip and a jump away.