Skip to content

CLUAconsole disappeared

I recently inputted a console command to spawn an npc for a quest, however now the box where i normally type in my cluaconsole commands is blank, when i open the box and press enter my previous command is still there and activates spawning the NPC again.

Does anyone know how to get my CLUAconsole back to displaying the command strings?

regards

Comments

• RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    edited December 2013
    hmm seems that my baldur.ini file is full of extra stuff like

"GLOBAL",1)',
    'Lua Edit', 'String1', 'c:',
    'Lua Edit', 'String2', '
    a',
    'Lua Edit', 'String3', '
    ',
    'Lua Edit', 'String4', '
    ',
    'Lua Edit', 'String5', '',
    'Lua Edit', 'String6', '',
    'Lua Edit', 'String7', '',
    'Lua Edit', 'String8', '',
    'Lua Edit', 'String9', ''
    );

is this normal? should i delete these?

Is there any place i can get a clean baldur.ini with the debug code line added in already or do i have to reinstall the game to get a fresh one?
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    No, that's normal. Your baldur.ini is supposed to contain the history of your CLUA commands, even though you have some weird entry like

a',
    ',

etc.

Try using the arrow keys, in the box where you type the commands, to move up and down the history. Does the text shows if you do so or the box stays blank?
    yeah it was blank. i deleted all the stuff in the baldur.ini and it seems to appear again so really no idea what was the issue with it, hope it works again :p
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited December 2013
    @Ryofu Just delete whatever command it displays and type the new one.
    mlnevese said:

@Ryofu Just delete whatever command it displays and type the new one.

my problem was that it was not displaying any command at all. nvm it seemed to have fixed itself after i deleted the extra lines that was in the baldur.ini