Skip to content

[DUPE] - Rasaad Glitch in TOB(spoilers)

doshidaniadoshidania Member Posts: 46
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
So I made it to TOB and have completed up to the siege being done and did Rasaad's quest with Alorgoth. HOWEVER when I slept after the siege Rasaad comes up and is all " I couldn't sleep because of all those deaths..." which is fine- EXCEPT for the fact that he does this after every time i sleep now. From the siege through slaying the drow bhaal spawn. Is this a glitch? It seems very much like a glitch. He hasn't advanced the romance since this repetitive sleep conversation and I'm concerned. Has anyone else gotten this? How do I fix it? Am I screwed?
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    I had a similar problem with that dialogue, except instead of occurring on sleep, it occurred several times during his personal quest (often in the middle of combat). He hasn't said it since, so what you're experiencing might be a bug linked with his romance.

Have you tried enabling cheat keys in the console and using CTRL+I to advance the dialogue?
  • doshidaniadoshidania Member Posts: 46
    Just tried it. Did not work.
  • AvenelAvenel Member Posts: 94
    I have the same problem in that I am getting the repetitive "I could not sleep" dialogue upon resting. I have completed the Alorgoth quest, and save for the initial talk after his defeat, Rasaad has not said anything knew to my charname (ie romance is still in limbo). Do you know when the next lovetalk occurs, so I know when to try to force it?
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited December 2013
    @doshidania or @Avenel: Do you have a saved game and some repo steps you could post up here for us so we can verify this?
    this glitch has already been marked and verified in another post that came after this one.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @doshidania: Then I'll move this to the "Not an Issue" as a Dupe.
    @doshidania
    Do you know where the other post is re this glitch? I still don't know how to fix this or when the next lovetalk is supposed to fire.
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25781/7187-rasaad-rasaad-saradush-sacked-loop#latest
    Thats where it is. I wasn't ever told how to fix it either but they marked it so I'm guessing its gonna be fixed in the next patch?
    @doshidania
    Thanks for that. It seems it will remain a mystery for a while longer...