Skip to content

Was the game rules changed at all from BG2?

2»

Comments

• Zzidolfas86Zzidolfas86 Member Posts: 77
    bman86 said:

Firkraag just stood still and died after 15 seconds for me, after I had spent 3 minutes prepping potions, buffing up, spreading out etc... Same thing at the shadow dragon too I might add. Maybe it is somehow related to those mountain bears with the messed up names.

And to answer the lucky guy up there, no.. I tried changing diff settings back and forth. Always the same result with the golems.

Free action is... free action, there is no if-or-else with it. Some spells still root you even with it up.
    The first issue came with some web traps related to hexxat`s quest. When you run into bloated spiders in a long hallway. The other I remember off the top of my head was the shadow dragon in Suldanessilar or w/e the city name be. =)

At first I was wondering if it got removed by something, but nothing came up.

"Guard" you run into in Neera`s personal quest in Tob, some of them take powerful shit and hit you on the head with it. Solution is to tank with mantle or the likes, they are not hard, its just that "Guard" should not be bitch slapping people who battle gods and dragons harder than "Elite Fire-Giants", get my point ? :p Its stupid as fuck.

You have some odd stuff going on... I haven't come across any of that crap
    Yes, that is the case with most bugs, they tend to happen "once-in-a-while" to someone. Never for someone else or they happen all the time for everyone.

The joy of making applications that have to work on an endless amount of systems and settings :)
    Regardless, it is still annoying when it happens.