Skip to content

Dorns Quest TOB: How Do I escape?

This post will be a big spoiler for Dorns TOB quest, you have been warned.

So I managed to erase mine and dorns name from the scroll of retribution, slain the two dragons and a lot of planetars and those three petioners who were standing on the stair by the portals and there is no exit. I have wandered around forever and literally killed everything, and fought several spawned planetars and crusaders but still the portal won't open.

I can leave via the pocket plane, but I don't get any kind of quest complete or dialouge about it. The throne of bhaal content seems untested and very broken.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2013
    There is a portal were you started when you began that is the way back. Just go near the portal you will see I did that when I had that problem.
  • xzarsrevengexzarsrevenge Member Posts: 60
    no there is portal I scoured those things looking, im just gonna have to pocket plane out of here and abandon this useless broken quest, if any of the other new peoples quests come up ill be sure to ignore them im tired of jumping through hoops just to get this new content to work.
  • FrkunFrkun Member Posts: 52
    As fas as I know the quest is broken if you fail to reach the portal in time. Myself loaded the game to be able to leave properly.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    If you take too long to reach the portal it will close permanently and trap you in the area, I assume that is what happened. You should have gotten a message about it when it happened and probably didn't notice it.
    Mortianna
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Sounds like the quest is working just fine. I like the fact that there's a time-limit, as it adds a sense of immediacy to the quest (not to mention the feeling that the wrath of the heavens could come raining down upon you at any time), as well as a consequence for taking too long.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Mortianna said:

Sounds like the quest is working just fine. I like the fact that there's a time-limit, as it adds a sense of immediacy to the quest (not to mention the feeling that the wrath of the heavens could come raining down upon you at any time), as well as a consequence for taking too long.

Unfortunally for them the Bhaalspawn with Dorn is capable of bend space/time :)!