Skip to content

Kensai/Mage versus Berserker/Mage.

2»

Comments

• LathraelLathrael Member Posts: 69
    edited December 2013
    velehal said:

The protection against Imprisoment is very easy to obtain for any mage. It is called Spell Imunity. It is maybe the strongest defensive spell in the game. No wonder that mages in SCS abuse this spell so much. In fact I´m glad that (if I´m not mistakem) in the new version of SR this spell should be removed. I´ve found it little bit boring when I´ve realized that my figher/mage memerizes only this spell from all 5th level spells.

It's still competing with lower resists :)
    Post edited by Lathrael on
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    How many SI do you guys usually cast? I mostly just do abjure for dispell but I can see doing evoke, necro etc too to keep from getting blasted...
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    Spell Immunity: Divination can be useful depending on your playstyle, since it blocks True Sight from dispelling Invisibility or the Thief's Hide in Shadows.
  • LathraelLathrael Member Posts: 69
    Mitchfork said:

Spell Immunity: Divination can be useful depending on your playstyle, since it blocks True Sight from dispelling Invisibility or the Thief's Hide in Shadows.

It's one think i didn't try, do you how it works with mislead?
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    Should work as long as the Mislead clone has the protection. I can't remember is Mislead makes the clone "inherit" your protections or whether you need to cast it on the clone for it to work.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Vithal, the imprisoned wizard in the underdark use imprisonement too (and he uses it twice after a time stop).