Skip to content

Interested in testing out the iPad version? Apply here!

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
edited December 2013 in iPad (Archive)
We're collecting some data for planning future testing endeavors; if you're interested in testing the iPad version of the game, apply using the link below:

Note that not everyone will be invited to test; due to the volume of likely applications we probably won't be able to respond to everyone.
Post edited by Dee on
CrevsDaakiKrivetkowhamerman

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I've updated the link; we found a much more streamlined way of handling this. If you already submitted the survey from Google Forms, go ahead and sign up with the new link above.
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    I sign up and received a email.but it shows there are no available builds.
    My email address is 591363165@qq.com
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Make sure you register your devices after you apply; we won't be able to grant you access to the build until you do.
    I'm sure I have register my iPad mini.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    @dee is there a build available already or is it stil in the works? I registered my ipad but it's saying no builds are available. Itching to get started!
  • whamermanwhamerman Member Posts: 10
    Based on Trent's twitter feed it sounds like the builds are still being hammered out. I am encouraged by the increased participation in the beta process though.
    procco
    edited December 2013
    More info on Cameron Tofer's twitter: "We're starting a small run today. we'll be adding more testers next week"
  • shrikeshrike Member Posts: 11
    Any updates on the release date?
    Thanks!
  • nsrnsr Member Posts: 174
    I'm getting a "recruitment is now closed", is there a waitlist?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    I would love to have a go at testing on Ipad! I missed the recruitment, sadly.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    lunar said:

I would love to have a go at testing on Ipad! I missed the recruitment, sadly.

Same here

What is it now?
    So disapointed
  • TravelleriTravelleri Member Posts: 32
    Re-open it please, the more testers you have, the better experience we'll get in the future. =)
    I'm guessing this is a future beta test organizer for iPad, but currently more focused on Android. We just got the 1.2 update and with BG2EE already submitted to the app store it would seem that mobile development is shifting over to focus on Android.
    @Dee I got an invite for the android build even though my only registered device is an iPad. Is that supposed to happen?
    I got an invite for the android too.But I don't have a android device.some one can give me a invite for ipad?
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Ditto
  • GiolonGiolon Member Posts: 22
    The same thing happened to me. I registered on my iPad Air, but I received an Android beta invite a couple nights ago.
  • spajdrspajdr Member Posts: 20
    I didn't registered at all and got no invite :-( :-D
  • ChrisNHChrisNH Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2014
    Giolon said:

The same thing happened to me. I registered on my iPad Air, but I received an Android beta invite a couple nights ago.

Me too. Actually, the notice was a week or two ago.