Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Watcher's Keep - Deck of Plenty: High Priestess bug?

Snowblindn3ssSnowblindn3ss Member Posts: 16
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Ever since I pulled the "High Priestess" card from Cambion's Deck of Many Things (end room of the Maze Level in Watcher's Keep) I have both Silence and Vocalize on my Charname. Doesn't matter where I go or how many times I rest, it doesn't wear off. I tried dispelling and restoration. Doesn't work.
Now, I don't know if it's supposed to be this MEAN and stay forever, but I wouldn't even care (I'm a swashbuckler, not a caster) if it didn't make using my epic abilities completely impossible. Yep, I cannot use any of my epic abilities except the "Pocket Plane". Why? They don't require any incantations after all?
It's my first playthrough ever when I got so far (Throne of Bhaal), so I'm not sure if I actually can pull a different card while playing with Cambion for the escape from the maze... But I tried loading the save around 6 times and we both always pulled the same cards... so I guessed it's a fixed result and moved on, recorded a new save over an old one... and then found out that I can't use my abilities ;/
Please help fix my character.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Snowblindn3ssSnowblindn3ss Member Posts: 16
    Wow, I'm dumb.
    Thanks for help and sorry to the admins for littering the forums -_-