Skip to content

Rasaad's romance...

... is adorable :) Sometimes hilariously awkwardly adorable and cute fuzzy feelings all around, which was exactly what I was hoping for.
Although...
The way he emotionally anchored himself to charname doesn't seem very healthy, I'm kind of nervous it might lead to a tragic ending in ToB :P

I'm still only on chapter 3, but I just wanted to give kudos to the writers on that :D (plus I haven't seen any threads on the topic yet so I'm making one. So there.)

Comments

• adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    Do not know how is the ending with him romancable is but I can say without that it is well not to good.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    :D
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Well, had a bit of a marathon gaming session over the last few days and played through everything :P It got kind of buggy on me so I used the console to force the last talk before the final battle. It was cute :D

@LiamEsler
    The epilogue made me sad though :( I needed some chocolate-chip-cookie-dough ice cream to cope after that
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    edited November 2013
    I'm a bit disappointed truth be told. Lovetalks are ridiculously short and rather primitive. Also straightforward. Numerous romance mods propose the player more sophisticated experience IMHO
  • AvenelAvenel Member Posts: 94
    @Sylph
    How did you manage to force the last lovetalk before the final battle? I am having the same problem where the last talk isn't firing. I am still stuck in a dialogue loop with Rasaad upon resting (his Saradush talk). I have tried resetting his global timer to 1, tried advancing real time, and nothing is working. Any suggestions? I don't want to miss it :(
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    @Avenel I manually poked the "RasaadTOBLoveTalks" variable. I think by the end it was at 5, so I set it to 6 and that triggered the last talk.
    Checking where you're at is:
    CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("RasaadTOBLoveTalks","Global")
    to set it it's:
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("RasaadTOBLoveTalks","Global", 6)
    One higher from whatever it was before should trigger the next(last?) talk.
  • AvenelAvenel Member Posts: 94
    @Sylph
    Thanks for that, it worked a treat :) Finally, he speaks!