Skip to content

Can team leaders be appointed moderator of the corresponding subforum ? URGENT

MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
edited August 2012 in Archive (Volunteering)
Just to be certain there is no intervention from outsiders in our discussion. It has already happened several times in the french category and it isn't the best atmosphere to work properly. I don't think we have any french moderator (or at least, he never presented himself) and we could use some *cleaning* of inappropriate posts. And asking a non french speaker moderator is a bit too much trouble. I'd hate to impose another charge on team leaders, but it seems like the best way around.

(following a suggestion from @Graoumf)

EDIT : things are starting to get a bit out of control, so I add the urgent part.
Post edited by Medillen on

Comments

• La_VoixLa_Voix Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 772
    edited August 2012
    I vividly second that. And when Medillen says things are starting to get a bit out of control, it is not an overstatement...
    Post edited by La_Voix on
  • GraoumfGraoumf Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 312
    Its also to structure the organization around the proofreading: there are some reference files that need to be edited continually, some posts to cut or to combine with others... team leaders will gain time if they can do it on the fly.
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    I'll drop some Bat signals @AndreaColombo @Tanthalas

We've got some trolling down' here that need a good smacking :p
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I can't appoint moderators, you're better off dropping @CameronTofer 's name.

In the meantime just point me to the troll posts in question and I'll make do with google translate if I have to.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Hi @Medillen,

I am no moderator and can't therefore help you. Besides, my French is rusty to say the very least. I'll drop @CameronTofer's name to see whether he can make the French leader a moderator.
  • CameronToferCameronTofer Administrator, Developer Posts: 279
    Hi @Medillen, you are now a moderator. Thanks for helping out!
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    edited August 2012
    Thank you Cam, Tanthalas & Andrea (Yes, I don't know why, you always stick in my head as a moderator I won't bother you again ;) ).

Cleaning's done !
  • KyonKyon Member Posts: 128
    Hi @CameronTofer did you see my last message in conversation with team leaders ?