Skip to content

Shadow Thieves door Locked, After siding with bodhi.

Hey,

i was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, after siding with bohdi, you must enter the shadow thieves to rescue " Palern Flynn. " The doors to the main entrance, will not open, ive tried everything. I believe this is a bug. Earlier in the game when you first enter the docks you can simply open the shadow thieves doors because yoshimo tells you to side with them. but i never opened these doors and now the shadow thieves kill me on sight, i haven't been able to find a way to open the door,

any help is appreciated,
Thankyou <3

Comments

• SmilgeSmilge Member Posts: 104
    Some doors are supposed to be locked, some are not. On the west side of the docks there should be two entrances to the Shadow Thief Guildhall that are unlocked, and one that goes to where the basement would be that should be locked. If you are not able to enter any of these doors, please post a saved game so someone can take a look at it.
  • CrazoCrazo Member Posts: 6
    I have the cellar key once i get inside the shadow thieves building. The two doors that you say are unlocked are locked because i allied with bodhi. how do i send you my game so you can have a look at it? =) thx for the reply
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Zip your save game and use the attach file function when making a post.
    thanks for you help, here's my attached saved game, its the " Quick Save " thank you =D
  • SmilgeSmilge Member Posts: 104
    Hmm, strange. With the CLUA Console enabled, use the following command:

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal("ShadowDoors", "GLOBAL", 0)

Not sure what caused this to get broken, but that command seems to fix it. Good luck.
    thanks for your help =D, ive had some trouble trying to get console enabled, if its not too much trouble could you open the door and save the game and then repost my saved game, unless you want to help me get console enabled =D.

thanks everyone =D
    i cant seem to get EE keeper to work, continues to say, it cant find the file directory. if someone could please open the door and save the game, then repost my saved game on here, that would be so good. someone please halp me =D <3
    YAY!! thank you so much =D, it works. thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou <3
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    I have the same problem.. I'm on android and CLUA console is no good for me. I have the key but he door won't open