Skip to content

Ganymedes?

RB178RB178 Member Posts: 25
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi, not sure if this is a mod or bg2ee issue. In the docks district I entered the house next to the barracks and on the second floor there was a guy named Ganymedes who seems to be some Selene's brother (who is Selene anyway?). He started talking about Orion bringing her back or something. After that he refers to being in the middle of the streets and that I should meet him in the docks district in this very house, then he disappears and does not return.

Got a whole bunch of mods installed, so it could be one of them as well. Does anyone know what this is part of?

Cheers!
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Not part of the vanilla EE game. Moved to BGII:EE Mods.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    Uhm, it's from my I Shall Never Forget, but you skipped the main part. I suppose I missed a trigger. The quest starts in the Goverment District. There is a waypoint on the map - the observatory. It would make more sense if you went the first :P
  • RB178RB178 Member Posts: 25
    Got it, Thanks! Nice quests by the way, thumbs up for the brilliant work! Not sure where Ganymedes should have come along since he did not spawn anymore and disappeared from his house as well. Ended up cluaconsoling him in, just to get the full story.