Skip to content

Android games

lundgrnnlundgrnn Member Posts: 27
I recently picked up an android tablet for work and to have some sort of computer to take when I travel. If they ever release BG:EE for Android, I'll be one of the first people in line to download it, however, until then I was wondering if anybody here had any suggestions for good games. I usually enjoy a good RPG or something turn based, but I'm open to anything fun.

Comments

• MichailMichail Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2013
    Try Bard's Tale... Not free but one of the funniest rpg's ever and totally worth it. And it comes with android editions of the old Interplay's 1980's Bard's Tale games, if you want to have a look.

Also "Gurk, the 8-bit RPG". Free and lots of old fashioned 8-bit fun. Too bad the sequel is not free as well.

If you like casual tower defence games, you might want to try "Lair Defence: Dungeon" and "Lair Defence: Shrine". Fantasy themed. They are both free with some ads.

And strategy: "Plague Inc". Free, original, brilliant, but some people find it horrid.

Town sim game: Simpsons. You'll love it if you watch the cartoon.

Beyond these? Possibly Angry Birds Star wars, Prince of Persia Classic, Alchemy Classic.... Just some games i' ve played.

In general, you 'll find lots of games, free or not, good or not. But always check permissions requested when downloading.
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Avadon, broken sword, auralux and superbrothers sword and sorcery.
  • dethbringredethbringre Member Posts: 18
    I would pay dearly for a port of the old SSI gold box games on android. Pool of Radiance was my first PC RPG experience. hard to beat that game
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Plague inc is awesome, it can't be horrid to kill all the humanity as a virus or as a bacteria, it feels good :P