Skip to content

Having problems in Chapter 7

idrocketidrocket Member Posts: 15
I've killed Slythe and Kristine (though I don't think this updated on my journal). I spoke with Bill who opened up the gate. However, once I enter Ducal Palace, I don't have any ceremony to crash and I find myself stuck. Any possible solutions?

Comments

• idrocketidrocket Member Posts: 15
    I should probably add that I've done some searching and checking with the Console commands. It does show properly as chapter 7 and the SarevokBehavior shows up as 0. Teth is set to 3. I never got a movie when I entered the palace or showed Bill the invite (not sure if I was suppose to). Not sure if any of that is helpful, but there you go.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @idrocket, do you have a save game that you can upload just prior to entering the palace?
    edited December 2013
    @Troodon80. Prior to entering the palace for the first time? No. But I can have my characters just leave the palace and upload a save file if that is what you mean.
    @Troodon80 When I tried to upload individual .gam or .sav files, it wouldn't let me. So here is a rar. This is from the save game just outside the palace, but the bug still happens. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
    @idrocket,

I will take a look as soon as possible (few hours from now) and let you know what I find. :-)
    Both variables are set as they should be. Chapter is set to 7 and SarevokBehavior is set to 0. It appears to be something to do with Sarevok being dead?

Also, just browsing through the save game, SPRITE_IS_DEADSAREVOK is set to 3.

@idrocket, can you think of any reason why the game might thing that Sarevok is dead in that save game?
    CrevsDaak
    You know @Troodon80, when I was playing with the Console commands, I spawned a Sarevok and killed him. Suppose that explains why he's dead. Anything I can do to progress the game?
    CrevsDaak
    @idrocket,

Without modification, unfortunately not. I have attached a save game that uses an edited script (rather than editing the save game directly) which bypasses the !Dead() check. You should be good to go. :-)
    Thank you kindly! This resolved my issue! Well, this issue anyway.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Best laugh with a Not an Issue thread ever.