Skip to content

Bug? Low hit points on Level Up

SquallSquall Member Posts: 13
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I've been seeing that my characters on level up gain very few hps, I'm using the BG2 Tweak Pack for maximum hp on level up and just 2 examples:

- My PC which is an Inquisitor with 19 Con (imported BGEE save) on level up from level 9 to 10 got only 1 hit point;

- Yoshimo on level up 12 to 13 got only 2 hit points.

Is this normal? I've tried with BG2 Tweak Pack off and on, I tried using the difficulty slider to middle-left for maximum hp on level up and the result is always the same. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Comments

• ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    Inquisitor sounds like a bug but Yoshimo should be getting 2.
  • SquallSquall Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for your answers I'll see about uninstalling it and then I'll see what hit points I get, but I tried using the easy setting as well but I think I only got 1hp as well.
  • DelDel Member Posts: 44
    I don't have any mods installed and am getting very low hp as well. Mazzy has gotten 3 hp and Anomen has gotten 1 hp for about 10 re-loads in a row. That latter shouldn't even be possible with the con bonus.
  • SquallSquall Member Posts: 13
    I think theres really something wrong here, just right now leveled up Jaheira from Fighter level 9 to 10 and only got 1hp. I had already unistalled BG2 Tweak Pack, so it's not from that mod, and reloaded like 10 times with the difficulty slider on normal, got 1hp everytime.
    No, I think Anomen got 2 hp. But that's his con bonus alone. Are HP gained fixed for companions? I don't remember that being the case. Also, I think I've had successful reloads at times.
    I've never heard of that rule! In any event, it seems HP are fixed for companions.