After doing some research the most recent solo challenge discussion I was able to find was over a year ago. I am new to the sight so I could be mistaken and no one may ever join this but I wanted to start a solo no death challenge taking one character from BG:EE through the entire saga. It is quite the challenge and I don't know if I have it in me but I'm going to give it a shot. Let me start by giving the rules:
1. We Play on core rules difficulty. That means when you level up you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
2. No reloading for failure to memorize scrolls and such.
3. Obviously its a solo challenge but you can still relieve NPC's of their items if you want. Especially if there are any Rogue classes that want to use their stuff in Tob.
4. Upon death, if you want to start over, you can use the same character but he/she needs to start back at level one, no items etc. However if you beat BG:EE and move on to BG:EE 2 SoA then die in SoA you don't need to go all the way back to BG:EE. You can start back at the beginning of SoA.
5. When it comes to character creation feel free to get your character as good of stats as possible. With a no death/no-reload challenge your going to need a good roll to start.
Thats all I can think of to start. I'm going to get started later today most likely as I have family coming over soon. But I will be posting and sharing my play through with screen shots and what not. It will be fun if a few of you join me and do the same. I have been playing a bunch since they came out but am ready for a new challenge. Thanks and enjoy!