Skip to content

Share Saves - PC/iPad

PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
Is there any means of porting a save back and forth from PC to iPad? I would love to pick-up my adventure from my home PC on my iPad during my lunch break. This would be a terrific feature!

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Yeah, it will be nice.
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Nice, but no current means of doing so, huh? I wonder if we were to get enough support for this feature on the forums if the development team would look into it.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Paladin, no idea how long it will take or what the progress is, but Trent tweeted this earlier in the month:

PC, Mac, iOS, and Android? That does seem complex. The fact that this is in development though is terrific news! Thanks for sharing.

How about just focusing on PC/iOS to start?
  • TeischusTeischus Member Posts: 28
    Ive copied my savegame from pc to ios and it worked without any problems..
  • ChronissChroniss Member Posts: 1
    It should be accessible through applications like iExplorer. I don't know of any other (better?) apps that would accomplish the same but this one works for me - I am on a Mac, but on WIndows it should work with iTunes installed. You can easily copy what you want from your HD and paste it into the iPad, the copy from iPad to PC is called export and it works fine without buying the app.
    I'm hoping that it won't be any bug 'to-do', so that I could easily/seamlessly switch my platform and pickup my save. No hassle is the key. Too much stress elsewhere in my life to worry about all that headache!
  • davemodavemo Member Posts: 147
    Personally, I am not interested in ever having to connect a mobile device to my computers.