Skip to content

Valanthe Bladeweaver

Name: Valanthe Bladeweaver
Race: Elf
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Class: Fighter/Mage
Initial Weapon Proficiency: Longsword +, Shortsword +, Two Weapon Fighting ++
Stats: Str 18/27, Dex 19 , Con 17, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 8

Biography and more information coming when it is not almost 6am.

Disclaimer: Accidentally rolled her Neutral Evil by mistake, but the first thing I did upon loading in was to save, and then EEkeeper her to the proper alignment.

She will be running with what I consider to be the "canon" evil party from BGEE (Montaron, Xzar, Viconia, Kagain, Edwin) and then rocking down evil avenue in BG2EE.

She is the second of my trio of runs that I am planning/running/writing about at the same time. My two others are my LG Dwarven Fighter/Cleric Artin Twohammers and my not yet named NE Blade (who will feature Baeloth and Dorn!!).

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Sounds like the half-elven F/M I am running in BG2, 19/19/19/19/21/19, only to test the iPad beta version :P and she dual-wields short swords and scimitars (to be precise, she is dual wielding Belm and Belm :) I don't care for cheating THIS time), nice run, also, I will try to not to be so power gamer-ish outside testing.
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Scrapping this character for now. I'll update the topic if/when I restart or change her. Just feeling that she overlaps a bit too much with my evil bard. Chances are this character will probably become CG instead.