Skip to content

My request to BGEE is indicated

Thanks dev team.
I am happy that such an interesting game was created.
Since it is playing and the felt request is indicated, please check.
I will be glad if it realizes.

Please permit that wizard-slayer and kensai use gauntlet/bracer.

If experience reaches cap in BG2, please enable it to acquire 'use any item' automatically in all the classes other than rogue.

Please increase the maximum of experience cap in BG2.
For example,
- 9375000(single-class mage reaches lv35. all level spell can be used 5 times.)
- 9450000(triple-class cleric reaches lv22. one quest-level spell is acquirable.)
- 9600000(paladin and ranger reaches lv40.)
- 10000000(good place)
- 11250000(mage and sorcerer reaches lv40.)
- 12500000(druid reaches lv40.)

The capability of a player decreases by the BG2 - chapters 4 and 7.
Please enable it to regain this.

I want you to make the speed-factor of bastard sword quick.
This is not both hands and it uses it single hand.

If troll is a state of suspended animation, please give me killing without using fire or acid as possible.
This function can be performed only when slashing or crushing weapon is used.
(If it is an slashing weapon, a head will be cut, and the head will be ground if it is a crushing weapon.)

Please change the class of Cernd into totemic-druid.
(shape-shifter is useless...)

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Not sure if this is a genuine request or not.

None of those things will happen, many are class restrictions or creature special abilities (trolls can survive without a head etc...)

Requests 3, 5 and 7 can already be done using easily available mods.
  • AntagonistAntagonist Member Posts: 139
    Whoa.. Feels kinda weird to treat this post as a genuine request. If you really NEED all of these, I'd suggest asking modders for an individual mod or searching already existing ones. Dev team will definitely NOT do it, in my opinion. After all this is not like they will add rule breaking tweaks to a DnD based game, even if some of the rules have already been bent for the sake of this particular storyline...
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I have a request to:
    1. Make Kangaxx killable with non-magical weapons
    2. Make all level one characters have Use Any Item
    3. Make everyone be able to use any item... all the time!
    4. Make each character start at level 20 in Chaeteu Irenicus
    5. Dual wield is lame, triple wield for the win
    6. Make Dragons a playable race
    7. Please change Cernd into a Chaotic Evil Paladin (Cavalier kit) dualed to a Priest of Lathander
    8. Also a pony next Christmas (maybe a Ferrari if you guys are too cheap!)

Seriously though: you can change Cernd to Totemic with eeKeeper (I did it). It makes him interesting. There are also some great mods that make Shapechanging actually usable, though some may actually be overpowered (decide for yourself). They are called Shapeshifting Rebalance and there is a part of the BG2 Tweak Pack (or the Gibberling 3 Fixpack) if you want to look them up.
    There is also a mod for Wizard Slayer Rebalancing that makes them not-completely useless
    The Fixpack or Tweakpack mods often remove the experience caps and may make your game more fun.
    Also there is one that makes your characters regain Bhaalspawn powers, and various mods that make your Bhaalspawn powers better with level (these are really really cool actually, and you may enjoy them).

A lot of your suggestions are personal preferences so you would be better off making your own customizable game with the rich selection of available mods. You should check out the "modding" category on this forum, or follow this link to see which ones work and which order they should be installed in:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23726/bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list/p1
    CrevsDaakAntagonist[Deleted User]
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I have much better feature request: ban all the trolls in the forum and let me congratulate thee one more time.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Eerrrmmmm......
    Yea, none of this will ever happen, sorry, if this is a legitimate request.
    Here is an xpcap remover, some of the other things can be done with mods and such.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/417257#Comment_417257

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    To be precise, I would like the Dialog box to be fixed.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    "Please change the class of Cernd into totemic-druid.
    (shape-shifter is useless...)"

Take him when you are level 13. It will mean he has maximum health (better than if you were to pick him up at a lower level and level him up). Between Iron Skins, Armor of Faith, and Regeneration (and with the Girdle of Fortitude) his Greater Werewolf form is pretty good from a defensive standpoint in SoA.
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak