Skip to content

patch?

for some reason i am having difficulty finding the link to download the latest patch. would somebody mind helping me? i am in irenicus' dungeon and for some reason the djinn isn't spawning so i can only conclude i need an update. when i checked the thread i didn't see a link for it anywhere \

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    You don't manually download patches. Just use the game's launcher to start the game and it'll automatically download the latest patch. So will using the Beamdog client I am told. If you're at version 1.2 you have the newest one allready mind you.
  • ajisgod321ajisgod321 Member Posts: 58
    Yeah I do believe I use the launcher. The title page mentions the patch and has the play button ob it. The link jist brings me tobthe forum page. However if I do have thevpatch I wonder why the genie wont appear
    i put my mo game into the sp save directory but i still encountered the problem i hope this doesnt happen anywhere else
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reliably reproduce this bug and determine its cause; Malaaq spawns in some games and not others, and we don't know why. In the meantime, there is a workaround to obtain what he could have given you:
    C:CreateItem("sw2h16")
    If you need instructions on how to activate the console, see here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24795/workarounds-and-hotfixes-for-known-problems-plus-how-to-activate-the-console
    its not a big deal i could have just used eekeeper to spawn the sword, but i would have just sold it anyways. im just concerned about other npcs spawning,
  • GreatIncaGreatInca Member Posts: 1
    Djinn not spawning for me. Here's a save, right before the lamp rub.