Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Having trouble finding NPC!!

Guys - i have done MULTIPLE playthroughs of BG2 and have yet to run across 'CHARNAME'. Where can i find this NPC? I've done run throughs using every NPC except for this one and I'm puzzled as to where you can find him/her.

also not to be critical, but there is alot of misinformation on the forums regarding CHARNAME. On some posts he's a sorcerer, on others he's a fighter/mage, or a shadowdancer...wtf?? Plz help. Thakn you.

billygreat

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    lol... I can't tell if u are trolling or serious.

Being the Good honest paladin kinda fella, I'll give u the benefit of the doubt.

"Charname" stands for "Character Name", I think, and just refers to the Player Character. Thus not any NPC.

Frogman
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,680

Guys - i have done MULTIPLE playthroughs of BG2 and have yet to run across 'CHARNAME'. Where can i find this NPC? I've done run throughs using every NPC except for this one and I'm puzzled as to where you can find him/her.

also not to be critical, but there is alot of misinformation on the forums regarding CHARNAME. On some posts he's a sorcerer, on others he's a fighter/mage, or a shadowdancer...wtf?? Plz help. Thakn you.

Gods! I believe i never laughted that much since... since never, damn this is too hilarious AHUUAHUAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAHUAHUA!! A shame the guy made the joke on prupose probally, it would be a lot more fun if that was the true feelings of the OP.

Who's the owner of the fake account with 11 comments but 1 year aniversary badge by the way?

Frogman