Skip to content

Watcher Keep is not on my map, where is it?

Watcher Keep is not on my map, where is it?

Comments

• xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Very close to the area marked "Underdark Exit" on this map: http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/maps.html.

Are you in SoA or ToB? Sounds like a bug, or maybe you're doing something wrong. I don't know what, though.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Known bug - I'm in the same boat. Someone will come along with the workaround, surely. I know it involves the CLUAConsole, which I avoid.
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    If you've got the console enabled, CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR3000") will get you to Watcher's Keep if it's not appearing on the map, and you can CTRL+J to the lower-right corner of the map in order to progress the area normally.
    elminsterjackjack
  • acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    Sucks that this still isn't fixed. I convinced a friend to play bg2ee. This is his first time playing and he has this bug. I feel ashamed when I have to tell him he has to cheat in order to play the game correctly
    Heindrichjackjack
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Frigging heck. First time I hear of this bug. Impossible to believe that a bug of this size could slip through. Disappointing, max. disappointing.

Anyone know why it isn't in every game? It's not in my game, f'ristance.
  • KhoryaceKhoryace Member Posts: 79
    yep this is indeed sad, terribly sad.
  • KhoryaceKhoryace Member Posts: 79
    so nobody from Beamdog is working on a fix yet ?!
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    edited January 2014
    It will hopefully be fixed in the next patch for which we are waiting with bated breath
    jackjack