Skip to content

"Cooperate" with Red Wizards

MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
I'm on an evil playthrough with having Neera in the party for a short time to do the quest with rescuing Daxus.
I can now enter the Red Wizards Enclave.
Is there a way to somehow cooperate with the Red Wizards, e.g. by handing Neera over to them for a reward?
Post edited by Morrandirr on

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I do not have the answer. I condemn your (ingame) cruelty. I commend your roleplaying!

I don't ever intend to play an Evil party, so I've read spoilers for Hexxat. Just as I wish there was an option to save Clara for Good Charnames, there should be an evil option for Neera if you can somehow take her to a Red Wizard Enclave. Though I do wonder how/why she'd be stupid enough to follow in the first place.

As curious as I am to find out the answer, I probably won't return to this thread, cos I do intend to do Neera's questline in the future.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    edited January 2014
    As far as I know, there is no such option. I found this lacking in BG1 already. Usually, if I even bothered to drag her around, I brought her to the Red Wizards in the forest on the eastern map side and then just ditched or killed her.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Ya, I was a little surprised it wasn't an option to help Edwin turn her in to improve his standing with the Thayans. That would have been deliciously wicked.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307

Ya, I was a little surprised it wasn't an option to help Edwin turn her in to improve his standing with the Thayans. That would have been deliciously wicked.

Exactly this... It would make a nice addition to the part where they come looking for him.. A chance for evil redemption!

• MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, I somehow hoped for Edwin to show up before entering the enclave offering the option to help the Red Wizards and hand over Neera.
    It would have made perfect sense as you aren't allowed to have them both in your party at the same time.

Edit: I just noticed that I opened this topic in the wrong subboard. Perhaps a mod wants to move it to the BGII:EE section?
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited January 2014

Edit: I just noticed that I opened this topic in the wrong subboard. Perhaps a mod wants to move it to the BGII:EE section?

Anybody can move their own threads to any other section on the forum. I've always wondered when people ask mods to move their threads, cos I used to do it quite often... Anyway I've just tested the function with one of my threads, move it from Off-Topic to General and back, it still works.

Just click on the gear-like symbol on the top right of your thread. You should then see options for different sections of the forum. Then just save it and it will be moved automatically.
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    edited January 2014
    Edited. Wrong idea.